Kindergarten registration for the 2017-2018 school year
Dates: Wednesday, March 29th and Wednesday, April 5th
Registration Times: 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m and 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Location: All Elementary Schools in the Washington County School District
Attention Parents and Students of the new Majestic Fields Elementary
- Registration for Kindergarten Students attending Majestic Fields Elementary will be held at Staheli Farm during the above same times. Please be sure to bring copies of your child's birth certificate and immunization records to leave with the school office staff. We will also need you to show original versions to verify authenticity.
* The child must be 5 on or before September 1st of the school year in which the child seeks to enroll State Law (53A-3-402(6)
* Proof of immunizations (see Immunization link). An appropriate exemption form, obtainable through the Utah Department of Health, must be completed for those children who claim exemption to immunization for medical, religious, or personal reasons.
*A birth certificate, or other reliable proof of the student's identity and age together with an affidavit (a statement made under oath and notarized) explaining why the birth certificate cannot be provided.
IMMUNIZATIONS FOR WASHINGTON COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT STUDENTS
To comply with the immunization requirements of the State of Utah and prevent potential illness due to vaccine preventable disease exposure in the schools.
- Washington County School District Immunization Policy 2330
- Immunization Clinic Hours, Immunization Schedule, and Recommendations
Information on school boundaries may be obtained on the Washington County School District website by clicking here. You may also call the district offices at 673-3553 ext. 5177 for further assistance.